Yet Another Damn Virus

It looks like yet another e-mail worm is spreading across the Internet.

Of course, I use Mozilla Thunderbird for my e-mail, and I never open attachments without having specifically asked for them, so I don’t have a problem with e-mail worms. Furthermore, because BlogHosts filters mail through SpamAssassin I get 80% of my spam filtered before I even check my mail. (The rest of the 20% usually get caught by Thunderbird’s Baynesian e-mail filtering.)

So, for all you still using LookOut!… err Outlook for your e-mail, the question I have is why?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.